About the job
We are looking for a strong team of 2-3 carpenters working in Denmark. You are a very experienced carpenter working both inside and outside. We expect that you have about 2-3 yr. experience as professional carpenter within last 10 years and want to work aboard.
- Able to build a floor and work with parquet
- Able to build walls of wood and plaster and work with insolation
- Able to montage windows, doors and frames around
- Able to handle hand tools and protect it as your own
- Very focused on quality and make clients satisfied
- Potential team leader for 2-3 co-workers and able to manage the building place
- Speak UK or German on level 3 (1-5)
- Have driving license
- Drinking not accepted
We want to build a long terms relationship with you because we have a lot of very interesting jobs with in this field.
What we offer
We offer a very interesting job with the opportunity to earn a lot of money. Your salary will be based on qualifications and we pay a very high rate. You can expect to earn gross 25 – 30.000 DKK monthly (gross PLN 14-17.000 monthly) You may work 50-60 hours per week and normally you work three weeks and one week off.
We also talk care of residential and offer you your own room in Denmark. You pay a minor fee for this room.
If you bring your own tools, salary will be even higher but this is not a demand.
We help with transport to/from Denmark on a weekly basis